Friday, November 14, 2008

I here present, a rant.

I can not explain to you, how absolutely awful it is to be responsible for some one else. It is even worse, when they are supposed to be responsible for you, when their every mistake has made you pay with little bits of yourself. When you have had to do this for as long as I have, you suddenly realise one day that you are not a whole person. You are a mere shadow of who you could be. There is a reason that I am who I am. I wouldn't be me if I did not have a full understanding and appreciation for who I am and how I have come to be, but on some days, such as this one, I would give absolutely anything to be whole, to want regular things, to enjoy them. Instead, I am a fraction, and I will always be, because too much of me has been lost attempting to be someone's somebody. Self-loathing is peculiar thing about yourself to be thankful for, and mostly I am, but not tonight.

So here's the thing about my little rant, it is the reason that I like crawling into bed and staying there, far, far, far away from people, who I detest and myself, who I detest even more, but I hear joy cometh in the morning, and I should hold out hope.

No comments: